1. First and foremost, decide on the right size and basic features for your bed – do you need a queen or king size bed, single or double bed, with or without box storage bed, simple lift-up or hydraulic bed. For example, queen beds fit best in bedrooms that have at least 9.6×10 square feet of space whereas king size beds are a great option for rooms with as much as 10×12 to 13×13 square feet of space.
2. Decide on the raw material you want your bed to be made of. For example, an Engineered wood bed is a more viable option because it is environment-friendly than real hardwood beds. The latter costs are astronomical too.
4. Check that the fittings and hardware used in the manufacture of the bed should be branded and of high-quality.
5. Bed design should be as per your choice, comfort, storage needs and requirements. For example, do you like a simple flat headboard or you want maximum utility headboard storage.
6. The bed should be strong, ideal weight, sturdy and durable to withstand rough and tough usage.
7. It is preferred that the bed comes in an easy knock-down model, delivered in flat packs, and quick to assemble/install on site.
8. The product should be covered in warranty backed by efficient after-sales service.
9. If a box-storage bed is required, it should be easy to put and retrieve items kept in the bed, that is, the bed top-board lift-up should be easy and safe to operate. Example, Hydraulic bed gives ease of storage with its easy to lift mechanism with a flick of a finger.
10. Check that it is a Quality-verified product from an authentic seller.
11. Overall the bed should be high on looks, finish, quality and functionality.
Delite Kom Ltd. is the only Company that offers high quality wooden Beds that fulfill all the criteria that you are looking for in your dream bed. The Company offers a wide range of models to choose from. Constantly innovating and adding more designs and features, it offers the most modern contemporary beds for today’s discerning buyers. The raw material used in Delite Kom engineered-wood beds is of century particle board which comes with virokill technology, killing 99.99% germs, premium with extra-thickness for strength and sturdiness. It is treated to be termite-resistant, antimicrobial and anti-virus making it relevant in these pandemic times.
You have the luxury to purchase online from the comfort of your home.
The raw material used is premium Delite Kom has a history of Quality and Trust that goes over more than 60 years.
Shop here: https://deliteshop.in/product-category/wooden-beds/